Entertainment News

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle accused of ‘fueling’ speculations about Kate Middleton’s heath amid surgery

Kate Middleton has been seen for the first time since Christmas Day as she has undergone – and is still recovering from – her abdominal surgery that took place in mid-January. The Princess of Wales is expected to be off royal duty for another month, but the recovery might take longer. 

Meanwhile, King Charles has been undergoing cancer treatment after his shock diagnosis was announced at the beginning of February. The number of working senior royal family members shrunk quickly, and speculations about whether Harry and Meghan could make a shock return to royal life spread.

Meanwhile, Harry and Meghan have been warned about speaking out about Kate. However, they are simultaneously being accused of fueling speculations about her health.

Kate Middleton is still recovering from her abdominal surgery. The Princess of Wales underwent the “planned” surgery in mid-January. After spending 13 days at The London Clinic, she returned home to Adelaide Cottage, reuniting with her family.

Kate Middleton – recovery updates

Kensington Palace has been very restrictive when sharing updates on Kate Middleton’s recovery process. Meanwhile, fans have wanted more information as the lack of information has been interpreted as worrying.

Prince William has given some updates about his wife when out on royal duty, and last week, a Kensington Palace spokesperson said that the Princess of Wales is “doing well.”

Many have questioned whether it’s the right call not to give more updates on Kate. Some experts have demanded that they should at least release a new picture of the princess, while royal fans, at the same time, have wanted her to release all details on what the “planned” abdominal surgery was about.

As speculations about Kate’s health continue, a royal spokesperson said the palace “made it clear in January” that they would provide significant updates” only when necessary.

Even though Kensington Palace did update on Kate’s progress, speculations about her health have spread all across the internet. Also, some bizarre conspiracy theories surrounding the Princess of Wales have come to light.

The conspiracies have been fueled by social media users online, and one should probably not even see them as speculations.

However, a royal expert has dragged Prince Harry and Meghan Markle into the discussion of why there are so many speculations about Kate Middleton. Is it their fault?

On February 27, Prince William missed his godfather King Constantine’s memorial service in Windsor due to a “personal matter.” The non-specified explanation of William’s absence was fuel to the “Where is Kate” fire, and as Kensington Palace indeed realized it, they also shared that Kate “continues to be doing well.”

Kate Middleton dragged into conspiracy theories about her absence

There have even been theories that, after the crazy claim that she had been in a coma, she isn’t alive.

Meanwhile, especially after Concha Calleja’s claims spread internationally on social media, the conspiracy theories replaced each other, and in later weeks, there have been even more.

For example, one X (formerly known as Twitter) account began a conversation about where Kate Middleton is – which expanded in every direction.

“I am not trying to be a conspiracy theorist about the situation at all, but it is WILD how much the royal family has shut down press about where Kate Middleton is/why she hasn’t been seen,” the user wrote, as Yahoo reported.

Everyone didn’t like the conspiracy theory, with another user shutting down the discussion in minutes by replying, “It’s almost like privacy.”

Social media users weren’t done, and the post from the user that first started the conversation turned into a discussion with no ending.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button